Conditions of Use
Information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for physician, medical or professional advise or information. See Disclaimers below. BodyWrapDistributing.com can not be held liable for errors, mistakes or misinformation of any product provided on this site. BodyWrapDistributing.com can not be held liable for misuse of products. Results of Body Wrapping may vary. Read all instructions of all products prior to use.
You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. Actual results may vary. Carefully read all products packaging.
Essential Oil Disclaimer
BodyWrapDistributing.com, including personnel, does not claim to be medical practitioners nor do we diagnose, treat or prescribe any medical treatment or advise. Customers who purchase Essential Oils and products containing Essential Oils shall do so with the understanding that the products will be used at the customers own discretion. The user of Essential Oil products is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to their use. BodyWrapDistributing.com will not be held responsible for any damages to property or any adverse physical reactions or effects caused by insufficient knowledge or improper use of a product. Always seek advise from your doctor or practitioner before beginning any treatment with any essential oil.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the essential oil data provided on our website/s, all information in reference to any essential oil product is provided for educational and entertainment purposes and is not guaranteed to be 100% correct or complete.
Essential Oil Safety Precautions
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not use on babies, children or pets
- Keep away from flame, heat and ignition sources (essential oils are flammable)
- Do not apply undiluted (neat) essential oils directly onto skin, dilute and do not exceed more than 3-5% Essential Oil.
- Always conduct a patch test of diluted essential oil on the inner arm before using, do not use if redness, irritation or soreness occurs
- Sensitivity to certain Essential Oils can occur. Using a variety of oils and rotating the oils is best to help avoid sensitization and irritation.
- Do not use for prolonged periods as prolonged exposure can cause headaches, nausea and a general feeling of uneasiness.
- Do not ingest essential oils
- Keep essential oils out of eyes, ears, nose, mouth and any body opening.
- If essential oil/s gets into your eye, flush the eye immediately with clean water, vegetable oil or cold milk. See medical attention.
- If essential oil gets on hands, use cream or vegetable oil to dilute. Wash with soap and warm water.
- If ingested, Call the Poison Control Center 1-800-222-1222.
- Never assume an essential oil possesses the same properties as its plant
- If allergic to foods, do not use essential oils or carrier/massage oils that come from the same food origins (nuts, seeds, etc.)
- If you are pregnant, have sensitive skin, epilepsy, heart or kidney problems, or any serious medical condition do not use essential oils unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe
Specific Essential Oil Precautions
- Avoid exposure to sunlight when applying certain citrus oils.
- These oils can cause irritation when used in hot water. Do not use more than 2 drops of the following essential oils when used in a bath or 1 drop when used in a body wrap solution: Aniseed, Black Pepper, Camphor, Citronella, Clove, Eucalyptus globux, Ginger, Juniper, Peppermint, Sage, Spearmint, Thyme.
- The following essential oils should never be used on the skin: Alan Root (Inula helenium), Almond bitter Bergamot expressed Birch sweet, Birch tar, Boldo leaf, Cade, Calamus, Camphor (brown, yellow, unrectified), Cassis, Cinnamon bark, Colophon, Costos Root, Fig Leaf abs, Horseradish Mustard (volatile), Opoponax, Peru balsam, Rue abs, Sassafras Tansy, Tolu, Turpentine unrectified, Verbena (from citriodora), Wintergreen (Methyl salicylate)
- Use caution and do not operate a motorized vehicle immediately following the use of any of the relaxation Essential Oils.
All information, content and product descriptions contained within this website are for reference purposes and are not intended to substitute for any advise given by a pharmacist, physician or other licensed health-care professional. Do not use the information on this website for treating a health problem or self-diagnosis. Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than shown on this website. Contact your physician or health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
No claims are made as to any medicinal value of the Essential Oils or other products on this site. The information presented here is for educational purposes and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.