Shipping & Returns
Thank you for your purchase with BodyWrapDistributing.com. We appreciate your business and want you to know that your success is important to us.
To insure your satisfaction, every order is carefully inspected and packaged. We ship USPS 2-3 day priority or UPS 1-5 business day delivery to all US States except Alaska and Hawaii which may have longer delivery times. Any free shipping offers are only for the continental U.S. and do not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or any other location outside the continental U.S.
We ship to most locations worldwide. Most international orders are shipped by US Postal Service. Contact us for rate inquiries on shipping to your location. If you order through our online ordering system, a base international rate will be applied. You will be billed for any additional charges to your specific location.
Damage to the Package:
The Carrier who delivers your order assumes all responsible for any damage or loss during shipping. Take the following steps in the unlikely event your package should have damage:
1. Make your delivery person aware of any damage and ask them to make note as to the extent of the damage. Ask how you may file a claim for the damage or loss. If the damage was not apparent at delivery time, contact the Carrier as soon as you find the damage and ask for an inspection.
2. File a claim as soon as possible and get a damage claim number.
3. Keep all packaging materials in case the Carrier may wish to inspect the shipment.
4. Contact us with your Claims Number so we may expedite your replacement products.
Order not complete or wrong items:
To report any shortages or other problems with your order, contact Customer Service within 48 hours. Please have your invoice number available to expedite the process.
We offer a 7 day return policy from the date of delivery on non-forumla products only. All products are subject to a 40% restocking fee. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Returns are only accepted on products in original unopened containers and in new condition. Private label and bulk items are non-returnable. If there is damage to a shipment, please follow the instructions above for reporting the damage to the carrier.
1. Contact Customer Service to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number. No returns will be accepted without the RA#.
2. Carefully repackage products using the original packing material and shipping container.
3. All returns must have the shipping prepaid.
4. We do not except damaged merchandise so please purchase appropriate insurance for your return package.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at [email protected]